Monday, November 14, 2011

Office Space

Since transitioning into my own Interior Design business, I have begun to really focus on getting my office space together and organized! This is kind of a challenge because as of right now I am working out of my home to keep the overhead low. It's very easy to plop down with my laptop just about anywhere, and I like the flexibility (don't get me wrong), but I'm starting to have enough things going on that require me to really get organized and get a good storage system going. For now I will be sharing our upstairs loft area with my husband's drum set, oh joy ;). So it will be kind of like a play area/work space. I love a modern, clean aesthetic with some rustic, natural elements mixed in. I'm inspired by these spaces, found on my new addiction Pinterest.



We have a window seat area just like this in the loft, so I'd love to have a cushion made and throw some pillows up there to make it more comfortable and a space where we can hang out, listen to Merrick play the drums (with our ear plugs in), and work.  And here's a quick design board I put together of what I invision our loft work space to look like:

6 comments:

  1. Hiya! Awesome blog! I happen to be a daily visitor to your site (somewhat more like addict) of this website. Just wanted to say I appreciate your blogs and am looking forward for more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Really appreciate you checking out my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also want to have a clean-looking space with a touch of brown for my furniture. And I also want a small sleeping corner for 15-minute naps, hahaha. Anyway, I like your office plan, especially the potted plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Office space should be comfortable ones so choose carefully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Live-in Space offers its customers a complete suite of Plug and play office space for rent in BangaloreSolutions including buying, Lease and sale of property with an approach that is multi-disciplinary, well thought-out and completely integrated. Accredited with an ISO 9001-2000 certification, Live-in Space is an eco-friendly firm who has effectively delivered numerous commercial projects by providing professional yet personalized services to our clients. Office space for rent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Blog,I Have spent 20 mts in ur blog its very attractive and informative
    I have some other sites which provide such info like . office space for rent in bangalore
    and also commercial office space for rent in bangalore

    ReplyDelete